Digital Delay Elite 95 Delay Box
The next "Elite Series" box, the Elite 95 replaces the Mega 85 and the Mega 60.
When designing the Elite 95 we started with the popular Mega 85, and then enhanced some features. These include, the addition of a built-in LED for the Driver's Reaction Tester and the ability to display the average of the Driver's Reaction Tester.
Then we added new features, including a new push-button mode designed especially for CrossTalk and the ability to Tap Up and Down on the same pass.
The Throttle Stop output of the Elite 95 can be used to control a down track Throttle Stop, a Starting Line Enhancer Throttle Stop, Nitrous Solenoids, or a shift solenoid for up to 2 shifts on time.
- Crossover Delay Box
- CrossTalk Compatible
- Smart Select
- 1 or 2 hits at the tree with built in
'How Late' feature
- Tap Up and Down on the same pass
- 4 push-button modes
- Push-button Interrupt safety feature
- Starting Line Enhancer (SLE)
- 4 Stage Timer
- Drivers Reaction Tester with built-in LED
- Back lit display and keypad
- Glove Friendly
- Compatible with all cylinder engines
- Compatible with all ignitions
- Face Size: 5-1/16" x 4-1/8" x 1-3/4"
- Overall Size: 7-1/16" x 4-1/8" x 1-3/4"
- 12 and 16 Volt compatible
- 3 -- Push-button inputs
- 2 -- 12 Amp outputs
(Transbrake, and Throttle Stop)
We Also Recommend